ZONE3 WOMAN'S VERSA SWIM/RUN SUIT
What makes this product different:
- Entry-level suit designed specifically for newcomers to Swim-Run or those on a budget.
- Featuring an innovative new breathable neoprene fabric.
- Key functional features such as front zip, back and an internal pocket and removable arm sleeves.
- Build upon Zone3’s experience as being one of the first and best-selling brands within the Swim-Run market.
We’re proud to admit that we were the first ever brand to bring out a front-zipped Swim-Run suit, designed to encourage more participation in the ever-growing sport.
The Versa Swim-Run Wetsuit has been designed as a stripped-down version of the Zone3 Evolution, to give Swim-Run newcomers a high performing suit at a more entry-level price point. Without sacrificing functionality, this suit is best for people looking for a little less flexible materials and flat-lock stitching.
We’ve designed this suit for both swimming and running, giving you the option to compete without having to make a kit change. We’ve combined a great fitting wetsuit with the benefit of high stretch leg panels for running and even a front zip – great for lung expansion and breathability on the run.
The key features include:
- Back and underarm panels made from our innovative Neo-BreatheTM fabric which is a soft four-way stretch neoprene and uniquely allows moisture and body heat to escape whilst protecting against the cold and water intake. There couldn’t be a more perfect fabric for use within a Swim-Run suit.
- Bright coloured, high stretch 2mm shoulder panels for flexibility and visibility and Speedflo fabric on the front chest to reduce drag through the water.
- Separate 2mm sleeves to allow for more freedom of movement in the shoulders as well as temperature control and protection – designed to be worn on the swim and easily removed for the run if overheating.
- Higher durability Gator Fabric on the legs for durability on rugged terrain, with an extended leg length to cover the knees for warmth and protection.
- Front zip with cord for easy access and breathability/temperature control during the run.
- Bright colours for visibility.
- Laser-cut collar for a comfortable fit.
- Two internal pockets on the front and one large external pocket on the back for SwimRun essentials.
- Zone3 Swim-Run accessories such as 8mm buoyancy calf sleeves, compass, whistle and buoy dry bags can be purchased separately.
|X Small||147 - 163||4ft 10 - 5ft 4||46 - 53||101 - 117||79 - 84||31 - 33|
|Small||160 - 168||5ft 3 - 5ft 6||54 - 61||119 -134||84 - 89||33 - 35|
|Small Medium||157 - 168||5ft 1 - 5ft 6||60 - 70||132-154||91 - 97||36 - 38|
|Small Tall||170 - 183||5ft 7 - 6ft 0||54 - 64||119 - 141||84 - 91||33 - 36|
|Medium||165 - 178||5ft 5 - 5ft 10||60 - 67||132 - 147||89 - 94||35 - 37|
|Large||168 - 183||5ft 6 - 6ft 0||68 - 78||150 - 172||94 -99||37 - 39|
|X Large||168 - 198||5ft 6 - 6ft 6||73 - 83||161 - 183||99 - 107||39- 42|
We Also Recommend