Trek Verve 1 Disc Lowstep, MSRP $639.99, 2021,Era White, ETA APRIL 26
Trek Verve 1 Disc Lowstep, MSRP $639.99, Deposit $200
The bike must be picked up in-store, we do not ship Trek bikes.
Verve 1 Disc Lowstep is an introductory hybrid bike designed for comfort and confidence on recreational rides. It has a lowstep frame that makes it easy to mount and dismount, disc brakes that provide stopping power in any weather, and wide tires for extra stability. This ride is dependable, affordable, and full of features that make for comfortable everyday adventures.
Why you'll love it
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- The lowstep frame design makes it easy to get on and off—no need to swing your leg over!
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster, and require less effort to activate than rim brakes
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminium, lowstep, rack and mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, IS disc-brake mount, 135x5 mm QR|
|Fork||Verve Steel, threaded steel steerer, IS-disc mount, 460 mm axle-to-crown, 100x5 mm QR|
|Hub front||Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR|
|Hub rear||Formula DC-31, alloy, 6-bolt, 6/7/8-speed freewheel, 135x5 mm QR|
|Rim||Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, Schrader valve|
|Spokes||14 g stainless steel, silver|
|Tire||Bontrager H5 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x45c|
|Shifter||Shimano Altus EF500, 7-speed|
|Front derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Crank||Forged alloy, 48/38/28, chainguard, 170 mm length|
|Bottom bracket||Sealed bearing, 68 mm threaded|
|Cassette||SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34, 7-speed|
|Pedal||Wellgo nylon platform|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length|
|Handlebar||Trek Urban, alloy, 25.4 mm, comfort sweep, 45 mm rise, 620 mm width|
Bontrager Quill, 25.4 mm clamp, 25-degree rise, 60 mm reach
|Size: M, L
Bontrager Quill, 25.4 mm clamp, 25-degree rise, 100 mm reach
|Headset||1-1/8" threaded, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings|
|Brake||Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor|
|Weight||M - 13.98 kg / 30.82 lbs|
|Weight limit||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg)|
We Also Recommend
FELT Versa Speed 50, MSRP $629.99, 2021, Black Reflective Red, ETA Spring 2021
Get on the waitlist!
FELT Versa Speed 50, Mid-Step, MSRP $629.99, 2021, Champagne Pearl reflective, ETA Spring 2021
Get on the waitlist!