TREK PRECALIBUR 16" BOYS COASTER
Teaching and learning to ride is a breeze with Precaliber 16. It has a handle built into the saddle so you can guide them while they ride, and tool-free training wheels that are super easy to install and remove. It's a great fit for kids ages 4-5 between 39-46˝ tall.
Receive a $40 credit when you buy this bike in-store to use against any future purchases! Our way of trying to take a bit of the bite out of ever-rising bike costs!
It's right for you if...
It's finally time to teach your little one to ride! You want to make it a great memory, so you're looking for a bike that's comfortable, durable, and fun. Simplicity is key, and you want to be able to pop off the training wheels easily when the time is right.
The tech you get
This kid-friendly bike has a handle integrated right into the saddle so you can help guide your child while they ride, plus a coaster brake and tool-less training wheels that can be installed and removed at the turn of a dial. Plus, the lightweight aluminum frame is easy to maneuver.
The final word
You want to make sure your child's first bike is comfortable, durable, and fun. Each of our bikes, all the way down to the smallest size, is built to our highest standards, so you can feel confident when you choose Trek for your family.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you'll never forget
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- Investing in a kids' bike from an established bike brand is worth it—Trek kids' bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount when your child starts adventuring on their own
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
|Frame||Alpha Silver Aluminum, 16'' kids' frame size|
|Fork||Steel, 16'', threadless 1'' steerer|
|Hub front||Steel, 100mm bolt-on|
|Hub rear||Coaster brake, 18T, 120 mm bolt-on|
|Rim||Alloy 16'', 28-hole, schrader valve|
|Spokes||14 g stainless steel|
|Tire||Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27 tpi., 16x2.25''|
|Crank||Alloy, 26T, chainguard, 90mm length|
|Bottom bracket||Square taper, 68mm, sealed cartridge|
|Pedal||Kids' Satellite, 9/16 thread|
|Training wheel||Training Wheel Trek Adjustable 12''-16''|
|Extras||Training Wheel Trek Adjustable 12"-16"|
|Weight||8.16 kg / 17.98 lbs|
|Weight limit||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 80 pounds (36 kg).|
We Also Recommend