SALOMON SPEEDCROSS 5 GTX
The latest version of the icon. SPEEDCROSS 5 GTX has a new GORE-TEX construction with a floating tongue that improves comfort and streamlines the overall look and feel of the shoe. It maintains the renown grip, outstanding cushioning, and precise fit that have made this shoe a favorite.
Unmatched grip and fit, with full weather protection.
- Product Type Description (Footwear) Men's Trail Running Shoes
A new GORE-TEX construction reduces bulk and improves comfort, while maintaining complete weather protection.
The Contagrip® TA sole has aggressive lug design that digs into mud, wet ground or soft snow.
The proven Speedcross fit, with Quicklace adjustment, this shoe holds the foot comfortably and precisely.
- Anatomical fit : Standard fit
- Drop : Regular Drop (>=8)
- Intensity of usage : Training and racing
- Lacing system : Quicklace®
- Terrain : Muddy and soft terrains
- Waterproofness : GORE-TEX
- Biomechanical fit : Heel strike
- Drop (in mm) : 10
- Inlay sole : Textile
- Lining : TEXTILE 100%POLYESTER
- Midsole heel height (mm) : 30.9
- Midsole toe height (mm) : 20.9
- Outsole : Rubber
- Upper : Synthetic / Textile
- Weight (g) : 340
- Primary Practice : Running
The outside sole of a shoe that contacts the ground.
- Chevron lugs
- Contagrip® TA
A layer of material between the inner and outer soles of a shoe that provides cushioning, shock absorption, and comfort.
The term upper refers to the part or parts of a shoe that covers the toes, the top of the foot, the sides of the foot, and the back of the heel.
- Anti-debris Mesh
- Water Repellent
How the upper of the shoe is built, and with which specific features.
- Lace pocket
- Welded upper
System to adjust and secure the foothold of the shoe.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner
System to adjust a secure and tight foothold.
A continuous layer within the upper that protects from external weather, and offers quick-drying and moisture management.
We Also Recommend