LOUIS GARNEAU BARYUM MTB SHOES
For those racers who define fun by riding to their limit, the Baryum shoe is the answer. An off-road version of our high-end, award winning Course Air Lite II road shoes, the Baryum is made to ride those trails or to grind those gravel roads as hard as you want.
No matter if your feet are thin, medium or wide, Garneau's X-Comfort zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed. Having an internal lace system and a tight opening on the shoe's top avoids mud from sticking into the Baryum’s fastening system. Get the best of both worlds with a stiff carbon outsole covered of rubber for optimal grip in any conditions. Heels and toes are protected with extra reinforcements so that you can head to the craziest trail sections with confidence.
- Technology : Dual X-Comfort Zone and Power Zone technologies
- Weight: 12.7 oz / 360 g (size 42)
- Outsole: Carbon and rubber outsole
- Insole: Ventilated IceFil Transfo 3D insole with 3 adjustable arches
- Heel Retention: HRS-100 reinforced with 0.6 mm membrane: Better heel positioning and reduced loss of power
- Closure System: Boa® L6 micro-adjustment
We Also Recommend