Shimano Dura-Ace CS-7900 10 Speed Road Cassette
Super lightweight 10-speed cassette with a rigid alloy carrier for excellent shifting even under the most demanding gear changes.
Featuring four titanium cogs, the new Dura-Ace 7900 cogset has further improved shifting quality by creating a more rigid aluminum carrier unit along with a re-engineered tooth profile. Shimano also successfully reduced the weight of the rear wheel assembly by 10 grams.
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- 4 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- Sprocket Carrier: Alloy
- Number of Sprockets: 10-speed
- Sprocket Material: Steel/titanium
- Chain Compatibility: Super Narrow HG for 10-speed
- Weight: 163g (11-23T)
We Also Recommend