SARIS BONES EX, 2-BIKE
This 2-bike EX version of the best-selling Bones trunk rack fits 20% more of the most popular vehicles, including those with spoilers.
A Leg Above the Rest
The Bones trunk rack made a name for itself in the mid-90’s, and 25 years later it’s doing it again. How? By expanding its vehicle compatibility to fit 20% more of the most popular vehicles, including those with spoilers.
Featuring a unique arched leg, the Bones EX gracefully avoids contact with most plastic spoilers found on many of the best-selling sedans, hatch backs and SUVs. This simple, yet game-changing design by Fabio Pedrini transformed the iconic trunk rack into one that could fit 90% of the top 50 vehicles sold in the USA. Equipped with premium bike hold downs and a streamlined strap management system, the Bones EX is penning its own chapter in history books.
And just like its legendary predecessor, the Bones EX is made in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, with locally sourced materials that’ll last a lifetime.
- Best Fit Around: compatible with the largest array of popular vehicles, including those with spoilers.
- VIP Treatment: premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Clean, Sleek look: Integrated strap management caps hideaway strap excess.
- Strong & Rust-Free: injection-molded arms and legs keep the rack solid for years to come.
- Carries 2 bikes (35lb/bike).
- Has the largest vehicle compatibility of any trunk rack on the market – consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Unique dog leg fits over most spoilers, including those on popular sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs.
- Premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Integrated strap management caps hideaway strap excess and eliminate pesky flapping.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Rubber feet articulate to protect paint.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
We Also Recommend