Mavic CXR 60 TUBULAR COMPLETE WHEELSET
Mavic Cosmic CXR 60 Tubular Wheelset
The integrated Wheel-Tyre System featured on the Mavic Cosmic CXR 60 Tubular Wheelset cheats the wind, saving time and watts in all conditions.
- Freehub: Shimano (10 or 11 speed)
- Size: 700c
- Material: 100% Woven 3K Carbon fiber
- Hole Count: Front: 16, Rear: 20
- Axle: QR
- Bearings: Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Weight (without tire): Pair: 1590g, Front: 710g, Rear: 880g
- Max Weight Supported (including bike): 120kg
- CX01 Mavic CX01 Technology delivers an integrated Wheel-Tyre System that smoothes airflow around the tire and wheel and improves laminar airflow at every yaw angle. It enables Cosmic CXR wheels to deliver the lowest aerodynamic drag ever measured on a road Wheel-Tyre System.
- GRIPLINK: A front tire, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tires are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- POWERLINK: A rear tire, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tires are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- QRM+ (Qualité de Roulements Mavic +): Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and topped with a micro-adjustability system.
We Also Recommend