HOKA CARBON X 2
We will refund a flat $15 of the flat rate shipping charges for orders within Canada.
Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X2 delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in an adaptable silhouette geared for training and racing alike.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
- Carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- RN 88276
The Carbon X 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Carbon X 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
HEEL TO TOE DROP
We Also Recommend