ZONE 3 NEOPRENE SWIM GLOVE
The body’s extremities always feel the cold the most, so the primary function of the Zone3 open water Swimming Gloves is to keep your hands insulated from the cold making off season and chilly swims more manageable.
After testing most swimming gloves on the market, we found that they nearly all started ballooning with water during swimming and started to slip off the hands. A design solution was found by increasing the length of the gloves, so they can be tucked over or under the wetsuit, ensuring there was no exposed skin and adding a Velcro strap to keep the glove in place.
- Unique design with longer length and Velcro strap.
- High stretch 2mm neoprene designed to be a tight but comfortable.
- Gripped palm for added stability while allowing maximum feel in the water.
- Natural web free finger design.
- Part of a neoprene accessory range designed for year round training.
- Secure and tight fitting to prevent water ingress.
- Added stability while allowing maximum feel in the water.
- Reduced fatigue.
We Also Recommend