With the Fischer Carbonlite Skate Junior ski, the winners of tomorrow are best equipped. They ensure you have a genuine racing feeling!
- Air Core Carbonlite: The lightest material from Fischer; bidirectional Air Core technology with multiaxial carbon fabric for under 500g per ski and top performance.
- Hole Ski Tip: Skating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- Power Edge: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- World Cup Plus: Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- Prewaxed: Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.