Fischer Fibre Crown EF IFP
For recreational touring on groomed trails. The narrow profile and traditional length lets you handle variable snow conditions with control. The pattern of the wax pocket delivers a direct kick action, requiring less effort and finesse to get gliding.
- Efficient Forward (EF) technology combines materials to increase elasticity for a forgiving kick and an easy-going ski experience.
- Power Layer light, high pressure laminate saves weight.
- Wood core has weight-saving air channels and basalt fibres to ensure perfect flex.
- Vario Crown base has an optimized wax pocket pattern that comes into contact with the snow earlier for more direct, safer kick action.
- Sintec bases with ultra tuning have an offset base structure that is suitable for all conditions.
- Comes with a IFP plate. Bindings are not included.
We Also Recommend