Bryton Rider 310E
HALF THE PRICE, DOUBLE THE FUN.
Weather you expect a cycling computer to be simple for enjoyment, affordable for your budget or powerful for your trainings, the Rider 310 answers them all. No speed sensor installation required, the Rider 310 features Power On and Go with Auto Start/Stop, keeping you in the mood for cycling. New train & test feature not only enables you to plan workouts ahead but keeps track of your training progress. Supporting ANT+ Heart Rate*,Cadence sensor*and Power Meter, the Rider 310 can definitely take your workout to the next level. The large auto backlight easy-to-view screen simultaneously displays up to 70 real time data, incorporating customizable data pages, allowing you to be always on top of your workout. The GPS recording option gives you the opportunity to compare and compete with other cyclists by sharing the recorded FIT files to popular training websites after workouts. Designed for all around cyclists, the Rider 310 is simple, powerful and affordable.
Innovative GPS Cycling Computer
- Exquisite GPS Cycling Computer
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 8 data per page
- Built-in barometer for training with terrain
- Bryton test preloaded to test your limits and train systematically.
- ANT+™ wireless technology
- Compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, speed, cadence sensors and power meter for advance training.
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides.
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track.
- One second recording
We Also Recommend