Altra Olympus 1.5, Women
- What's New:
- Upgraded Tread Pattern For More Grip (Increased Lug Depth By 2 mm)
- Refined Fitting In The Heel, Mid-Foot And Forefoot
- Improved Mesh Durability
- Redesigned Upper And Updated Color Options
- Weight: 10.7 oz.
- Cushioning: Max
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Speed, Traction
- Platform: Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe Box
- Stack Height: 36 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Trail-Specific Sticky Rubber
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh
Allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more stability and a powerful toe-off to maximize running performance.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to promote low-impact technique, naturally align body posture and strengthen lower leg muscles weakened from running on elevated heels.
Made of recycled materials, this unique layer sits directly under the foot to reduce the impact of hard surfaces and return energy into each stride. It's literally a layer of bouncy ball between the road and your feet!
This innovative hook-and-loop tab conveniently secures your trail running gaiters to the shoe without having to strap them below the outsole. This prevents annoying debris from building up beneath the shoe.
This upgraded-outsole pattern features raised lugs to improve traction in gnarly uphill and downhill terrain.
We Also Recommend