2011 Zoot Mens Synergy WetZoot FS
The 2011 Zoot Men's Synergy WetZoot FS Triathlon Wetsuit was influenced by the Zenith wetsuit and takes on some of its big brother's attributes. The 2011 Zoot Men's Synergy WetZoot FS Triathlon Wetsuit uses BIOwrap construction to mix 3mm high-flexibility zones with 5mm buoyancy in key areas. Zoot Sports' choices of materials and patterning combined with their attention to detail offer maximum flexibility, flotation, and increased durability. This wetsuit uses Yamamoto SCS Nano finish, which is the most hydrodynamic wetsuit coating available, reducing the suit's coefficient of friction by 97%. The 2011 Zoot Men's Synergy FS WetZoot Triathlon Wetsuit is a great race level wetsuit for any avid triathlete or swimmer. OneTri is one of the premier retailers for the Zoot Men's Synergy FS WetZoot Triathlon Wetsuit 2011.
- Yamamoto #39 cell neoprene is the world's most lightweight and low-density rubber, making the suit flexible, buoyant, and durable. Low density = maximum buoyancy = More SPEED.
- Yamamoto SCS* Nano finish is the most hydrodynamic wetsuit coating available, reducing drag of clothing and skin by 97% (SCS* Nano CoF is .026 compared to traditional neoprene CoF of 4.0).
- 3mm SCS GLIDEflex grooved chest/waist panels increase lung expansion, shoulder rotation and extension.
- 3mm SCS GLIDEflex grooved thigh and calf panels ensure advanced mobility and easy on/off for fast transitions.
- Tapered collar lined with SCS smooth skin, features a new lower front to eliminate neck constriction and minimize chafing.
- Updated cuff construction seals out water and makes for easy on and off.
- Smooth, non-absorbent polyester provides a lightweight, comfortable and extremely flexible next-to-skin lining.
Yamamoto #39 SCS Nano 5mm torso/thighs,
1.5mm sleeves, cuffs and underarms,
3mm and 4mm lower legs,
3mm SCS GLIDEflex Panels and polyester lining.
SCS Nano CoF is .026
compared to traditional neoprene CoF of 40.
Color: Black with Light Green accents
We Also Recommend