Trysport School of Cycling, Triathlon and Running
Welcome to Trysports School of Cycling, triathlon and running!
We are ready to teach road, triathlon, trail and recreation skills, plus bike maintenance and repair to individuals or small size groups, either at our shop or at your home or cottage. We have experienced male and female instructors.
We can accommodate you any day of the week, as well as arranged times on weekends.
Wednesday Nights from 6:30 to 8:00 pm, at Trysport, are FREE! Simply fill out the contact form including, number of people, what you want to be covered during the session, and anything else that you think we should know about your group or yourself. We will only host the FREE Wednesday night sessions for those who have contacted us.
For all other custom private sessions, please fill out the contact form below and give your request details!
Customize your school to cover any or all of the following:
- Introduction to riding in any of the following disciplines:
- Recreation bikes
- Road Bikes
- Triathlon Bikes
- Mountain Bikes
- Intermediate or advanced cycling skills
- paceline road riding
- single track mountain riding
- holding pace on a triathlon bike
- how to climb and descend on road bikes.
- Bike maintenance and repair
- Learn how to change flats on clinchers, tubeless or tubular wheels
- Learn how to change cables and tune derailleurs
- Learn to swim
- Learn the basics of proper open water swim techniques
- Improve your swim technique if you're struggling to break into the next speed barrier
- Learn to Run
- Learn the basics of good run form.
- Have your form analyzed and improved
- Learn the structures of a good run plan.
- Nutrition and hydration
- Learn the basics of good workout nutrition and race nutrition.
|Individual||For additional person|
|2 hours - first session||$110||$20|
|2 hours - 2nd+ day||$90||$10|
|4 hours - first session||$200||$20|
|4 hours - 2nd+ day||170||$10|
|And additional hour||$40||$0|
|Travel return trip total time||$40/hour|