Welcome to the 2018/2019 Nordic ski season.
We are striving this year to get all of our skiing products online. From there you will be able to buy products and complete packages online. Have confidence in buying a package online as we will make sure that you have chosen the appropriate items to fit your skiing needs. If there is something you need to complete a package please just give us a call or a quick email as chances are we have what you need. Cheers, and let's have a great Nordic ski season!
Feel confident in buying any package of ours online or in store. We can fulfill the package or refund money for downgrading a boot or pole. We can also offer free upgrades or give you a choice to upgrade based on options.
We are very thorough and diligent in selling ski packages online. To be successful we need a lot of information from the skier:
- Height, weight, long or short legs, age and gender to start.
- Shoe size from a reliable running brand like Asics or Adidas. Do you have a normal or wide foot?
- Athletic experience and goals (are you a runner and/or cyclist working out year around)
- Are you planning on doing Nordic races or just skiing for recreation?
- Are you willing to wax or are you looking for waxless? (All skate skis need waxing. Only recreation touring skis, and some performance classic skis are waxless in the grip zone. All skis need waxing help in the glide zones. If you want to really enjoy skiing you will have to do some waxing. Its easy and we can show you how!
- Fitness level (and are you just in it for fun or are you competitive)
- Skiing experience in both Nordic and Alpine.
- We have tons of ski gear that is not yet on our site from Fischer, Salomon, Atomic, OneWay, and Rossignal.